dimanche 3 février 2013

Le bois taquin


Voici voilà un projet d'illustration de la chanson "Ragged Wood" d'un groupe que j'aime beaucoup : Fleet Foxes
J'en ai imaginé une chanson d'amour d'un homme à sa femme perdue dans une tempête de neige.
Et puis j'ai aussi réalisé la typo mais j'en parlerai plus tard ouioui.









Fleet FoxesRagged Wood lyrics
 Whoa-oh-oh

Come down from the mountain, you have been gone too longThe spring is upon us, follow my only songSettle down with me by the fire of my yearningYou should come back home, back on your own now

Whoa-oh-oh

The world is alive now, in and outside our homeYou run through the forest, settle before the sunDarling, I can barely remember you beside meYou should come back home, back on your own now

Whoa-oh-oh

You should come back home, back on your own now

And even in the light, when the woman of the woods came byTo give to you the word of the old manIn the morning tide when the sparrow and the seagull flyAnd Johnathan and Evelyn get tired

Lie to me if you will, at the top of Barringer HillTell me anything you want, any old lie will doCall me back toBack to you

Lie to me if you will, at the top of Barringer HillTell me anything you want, any old lie will doCall me back toBack to youBack to youBack to youBack to youBack to you



Hop je file tout ré-é-é-é-é-é-é-écouter en boucle !

Aucun commentaire: